Saturday, October 5, 2019

Ransom


Daddy, this morning after our walk together, you reminded me of a name I had thought about naming my son, Christopher before he was born, before I knew he was a “he”.  The name was Ransom, like the man named Ransom Stoddard in the classic movie, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.  My husband was not a fan of the name, and we both liked Christopher, so Christopher Ryan Spaloss it was.

But today, remembering the name Ransom, I felt you were telling me that you gave Chris that name, Ransom, in heaven.  You told me that Chris’ life is a promise of the ransom you paid for him, for his life, and his healing.

You bought Chris back a couple of times already.  You just keep paying the ransom, or cashing in on what you’ve already paid.

So today I declare that the ransom has been paid, the check deposited and cleared.  The enemy has no claim to the one who was ransomed, and who is named Ransom in the Spirit.

Twice bought,
At salvation
And re-commitment.
Twice bought again,
At first healing
And now healed again.
This is the year of the mouth (Hebrew year 5780),
So I say what I hear.
Christopher Spaloss is a Ransom,
A sign and a wonder,
A declaration of what’s been paid
To redeem him from the enemy,
And to release redemption to the ones you will bring into his life.

1 Timothy 2:6 “He gave himself as ransom payment for everyone.  Now is the proper time for God to give the world this witness.”

Do it again, Daddy!  Heal Chris again.  Dr. Cohen, put your hope in Jehovah Rapha.


No comments:

Post a Comment