Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Prayer Today....

Daddy, I want to be your resting place, my heart a place where you are comfortable to hang out.  I want to love the people, things and places you love.  I want my heart to look so much like yours that you enjoy being there, feel like it’s home, where you can sit back and sigh and say “I’m home”, just like I feel so often in the House of Prayer.

Daddy, teach me when I make you uncomfortable by the things I keep in my heart, like fear, bitterness, unforgiveness.  Open my ears to listen like one being taught ( Isaiah 50:4).

Daddy, Jesus, Holy Spirit, today I ask you to set my nerve endings on fire – that I would sense you through all five senses today in an acute, amazing, super-sensitive way.  I can make it to the end only if I can see, hear, taste, feel, smell your presence!


Psalm 132:8  “Arise, O Lord, and come to your resting place, you and the ark of your might.  May your priests (me!) be clothed with righteousness; may your saints (me!) sing for joy!”

1 comment:

  1. You pray today for Daddy to set your nerves on fire. That's a good thing.
    I pray that he calms mine down.

    ReplyDelete